Most businesses today face a threat of data breach, computer hacking, or a stolen smartphone containing sensitive information. As a business owner, it is important that you not only understand your risks, but protect your business from this threat with an insurance policy designed to provide a combination of coverage options.
According to Symantec, a global leader in cyber security, business of all sizes are targets of cyber-attacks. To protect your business, we’ve partnered with great insurance companies like Travelers insurance to offer coverages such as:
- Network & Informational Security Liability
- Communications & Media Liability
- Regulatory Defense Expenses
- Crisis Management Event Expenses
- Security Breach Remediation & Notification Expenses
- Computer Program & Electronic Data Restoration Expenses
- Funds Transfer Fraud
- E-Commerce Extortion
- Business Interruption & Expenses
Don’t let a cyber-security attack destroy your business. Protect it with an insurance policy meant to cover liability for data breach. Contact our independent insurance agency today to discuss cyber liability insurance and to get a quote for your business.